Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Short on Hours, Long on Intentions

Ah, forgot to blog yesterday. I just can't figure out how to fit in all the things I want to do in a day. And with the days getting shorter, I find myself wanting to spend more and more time here:


This is what it looked like when I walked home from work yesterday. Sun's almost down already!


I guess that's what happens every year. I really should be used to it by now. Anybody ever tried one of those SAD lamps? Seems like they could be a good way to keep energy levels up in the dark days around Christmas. But then maybe sitting under them becomes one more thing you have to try to squeeze into your waking hours. Maybe I should just start sleeping in a tanning bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a SAD lamp. Used it a few times but I'm not sure it did anything. You're right, you have to squeeze in more time although you can have it on while you eat breakfast. I don't know what to suggest. My body just gives up when it gets dark and that's pretty early now! Wait till we go off daylight saving time.
Mum