Sunday, October 06, 2013

Bixby Says Relax

I don't want to jinx it, but I'm going to make an early-results call that what felt like a cold yesterday is being successfully defeated. [Editor's Note: I jinxed it. See Thursday's post above.] Cold FX seems to be doing the trick (thanks, Mom). Plus plenty of R 'n R (both kinds).

I haven't had a proper night's sleep in probably three weeks, so I'm sure that has had a lot to do with my general bodily rundown and now (further) messed up lower back. But last night I got a good nine or ten hours, thanks to a sleeping pill. And today has been spent brunching, walking around in the sunshine, and generally doing a lot of nothing with Amber. Just what the doctor ordered.

Now we're going to watch a Bergman movie and eat some Amber-made gluten-free pizza before I head home to hit the hay early. Gotta stay on top of my game for the Psychic Fair show next weekend, plus finishing those Reference Desk vocals from yesterday. And then the Halifax Pop Explosion's coming up fast, starting on the 22nd. That'll be the Ref. Desk split 7" official release date. Busy times, but lots of fun.

No comments: