Monday, October 31, 2005

Boo! :c (Supposed to be a vampire.)

Happy Hallowe'en, everybody. Ali and I had a really nice time in Wolfville and we'll probably post some pictures on here when we have more time. But first, here's a not very spooky little tune we created from scratch in the practice space tonight and recorded on my scrappy little dictaphone.

[It's gone now. It was pretty scrappy, and not very spooky. Seriously.]

Could become something decent, I think.

We're rereading Breakfast of Champions now 'cause we were in the mood for something light, and I'm happy to say it's held up pretty well. Very amusing and eerily relevant thirty-something years later. Hmmph.

OK, here's one photo from Wolfville that Ali worked on today. It kind of goes with the kind of spooky song.

Later.

- Andrew

2 comments:

EJ said...

Wow! Excellent photo. Where can I buy a copy? If either of you has my name for Christmas, I'd love one of your pictures framed Ali. They're great.

Andrew said...

Thanks, Eri! You just made my day (week?)!
Ali xxoo