Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Weekend Snaps

I'm sitting here with Buster on my lap and he's making it very hard to type by pinning my arm to the chair, but I don't even mind 'cause he's being so sweet and I've just been going through all the photos we took in Wolfville on the weekend and remembering what a nice time it was. Still, if Buster had thumbs I bet he'd be some kind of master thumb-wrestler of Guinesian proportions. I fixed a bunch of those photos up for you to eyeball, so here they are.

This one I actually took a couple of weekends ago in Halifax, but I've been meaning to adjust the colour on it so's it'd be suitable for viewing.


This is the super-quaint but really nice room we stayed in at Victoria's Historic Inn. It was very olde and fancye.


We took a walk along the tracks that run between the town and the natural dykes that protect it from tidal flooding. Here's some of the nice scenery we seen.







I was going to write some more, but Martha's about to start. Remind me to tell you about this really great movie we saw the other night. Cheers!

- Andrew

No comments: