Monday, October 24, 2005

Just so everyone knows

We are still alive and in reasonable mental health and no one is holding a gun to our head making us type this with our temporarily unhandcuffed hands. And he doesn't have a moustache and a Felix the Cat earring in his left ear either. We just haven't had any any time, I don't really know why. And then our phone was out all day Sunday from the poor weather, so we couldn't even call people. So happy birthday, Dad, Eri, and Jason. I hope you guys had a real swell time. Ali tells me there's pix on the St. Louis blog, which I'm going to check out right after this though I really should be in bed.

We went into the practice space, by the way, tonight. Pretty fun scrappy jamming. I think the other people in the space assumed we had ceased to exist, because our stuff was pretty much buried and there was no space left in which we might play. Kinda smelled bad, too. Here's a picture of Ali rocking out and a movie of me getting down. I don't know why these movies always turn out so dark; they look alright on the camera's screen. Whatever, man.

- Andrew




2 comments:

Andrew said...

You some crazy dancer, darlin! (me)

Andrew said...

I wish you could hear all the giggling going on during the filming! (ali)