Tuesday, October 04, 2005

What a bore!

That was quite a rant last night. Sometimes I get so concerned with getting my thoughts down accurately that I forget to make them interesting to read. If I were a preacher I could at least thump my bible every once in awhile, or belt out a hallelujah.

So, yeah, according to the Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History, there's no evidence that we have bedbugs. But I say whatever's been doing it must be dead now after all that cleaning and spraying. Plus, we're going to buy a brand new futon any day, so I'm convinced that little episode is over. Alison is skeptical, though.

We took the rent money in last night for our shared practice space, and signed up for a Saturday evening session while we were there. Our Igloo will live again! I'm really looking forward to it as I haven't been playing any of my own music for about a month and a half. Maybe tomorrow I'll post a sample from a practice I recorded on my dictaphone when Matt was still here.

I don't know why, but I really hate Tuesdays. They always put me in a bad mood. Tonight we're going to take it easy and watch Ghost World, the movie based on Daniel Clowes' excellent comic book story, for the second time. I think it was pretty great, if I remember correctly. So that should keep me out of grouchin' trouble. Plus I have to decide on my next email chess move before my Dad gets fed up and moves for me. That might not be so relaxing, as I'm currently in big trouble, but who knows? Maybe I'll have a breakthrough.

I seem to be in danger of repeating last night's mistake. Better get out of here.

- Andrew

3 comments:

St. Louis Family said...

Tuesdays make me grumpy too...I think because I work Tuesday & Wednesday nights, but I'm not sure. I'm usually quite happy & pumped up about the week on Mondays. What IS that rant on Monday all about anyway? Dana

Andrew said...

Aw man, couldn't even get through it, eh? It's supposed to be about how cultural evolution can work against biological evolution and how getting up early can solve the problems that causes. Or something.

- Andrew

EJ said...

Wednesdays seem to be the worst for me. Thank goodness another one is over for the week,and I can stop being a bitter bag of bones.