Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ill Health & General Discomfort

A friend of Alison's has a whole case of film that fits our Polaroid camera, so we've been taking some snaps. It's really old, though, so you never know what you're gonna get. Well, actually, you do: very washed out colour with some random areas that don't develop.

Ali's sick with a cold right now, but Buster's keeping her company. I've been gobbling up echinacea and ginseng left and right over the past few days, in order not to have the cold for this solo show I'm playing today. And I think it's worked. Yesterday morning I was kind of hoarse, but today the throat feels all right. Now it's just butterflies and shaking hands I need to worry about.

1 comment:

Pen & Rix Place said...

Good luck And! Can't wait to hear how everything went. Dad had an awful cold too last week. I did a 4 hour fitness frenzy for heart and stroke yesterday and now I have a cold. However, I'm taking cold FX so hopefully it will remaing at bay. I have my concert next weekend and lots of teaching this week.
Mum