Thursday, September 22, 2005

General Bloggage

It's really fall now. The tree outside our window is now almost bare and there are brown crunchy leaves all over the "lawn".

---- 10/10 This was "Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground" by the White Stripes. Now it is gone to make room for more pertinent things. ----

Ali got a couple of shots of my billboard yesterday. Lookin' pretty good. Think I'll ride out there tomorrow morning to check it out for myself.


We have to take Buster back to the vet tonight to find out how many millions of dollars it's gonna cost us to get his teeth out. They'll probably tell us he has to get some little cat dentures made. Maybe we can get some cheap ones made out of wood. And a little George Washington wig to complete the look.

I was practising last night with the as yet nameless band, so I missed it, but according to Ali the first episode of Martha Stewart Apprentice involved a creative team competing against a corporate team to produce the better children's book, and the corporate team won because the creative people couldn't get along or organize themselves in any reasonable way. Wish I'd seen it.

- Andrew

3 comments:

EJ said...

I saw the Martha Stewart apprentice, and one girl on the creative team almost got kicked off the show because she wanted to eat a banana! It's very odd not to hear the words "You're fired" at the end of the show. Martha just said, "You don't fit in with this team. Goodbye."

St. Louis Family said...

Yes, it was very cold, "you're fired" seems much nicer compared to how cold Martha comes across. Good show though, I taped it, Dana hasn't watched it yet. Jason

St. Louis Family said...

I love your billboard, you must be very proud!
Love Dana