Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas


(A stocking stuffer from Ali. Whuddya think, though? Should I grow a real one?)


Hope everyone's having a nice one. We've been getting to see lots of friends, and that's hopefully going to continue into this week, which we both have off. Went for a nice walk around the ghost town in the fog today, and then ate a big Tofurkey with all the fixings over a bottle of wine and a couple of episodes of "Lost" (which is not quite as good as I'd imagined from all the hype, but oh well, we've also got 40 episodes of "Ultraman" to check out). This evening we recorded this carol using the new mic stand Ali gave me:



Peace on earth.

- Andrew

5 comments:

EJ said...

Beautiful singing. A nice little lulaby before I head to bed. Thanks. Hope you had a great Christmas.

St. Louis Family said...

Thanks! It was really nice to sing Christmas carols with you...Jack & I were singing along. I sure do miss you though. Love Dana

Anonymous said...

I just listened to Silent Night. It was so beautiful, it made me cry. Ali has a lovely voice. I hope her parents can access this blogsite. Glad you guys are having a great time. It's quiet today which is good. I got to return 2 jackets I bought for Dad which didn't fit.
Yes, that's new furniture but it's not in its final place yet. After the tree comes down, we will rearrange living room. YOur tree looks really pretty.

Love you guys,
Mum

St. Louis Family said...

ultraman is the beat.

jason

Joshua Powell said...

hey, thanks for the comment. I'm also surprised by the similarities between our blogs and interests. Nice to know i have a kindred spirit over there in Canada. I'll keep checking out your blog. Go Ultraman!