Thursday, December 01, 2005

Haven't heard from you in a while, Ali.


Three things I love – yoga, Buster, and pre-winter light. I don't know who this yoga lady is...I found her on google images under "crane". She looks like she's having fun. Not taking herself too seriously. Buster, oh Buster, you are so cute. This is a recent photo of the kitty taking a break from knocking his superball around. The last photo was taken last year at this time and I recently rediscovered it in among my many CDs of photos. I needed an excuse to display it cause I really like it. I think it was about 4:30pm, late November. Something like that. It is very blue out. Anyway...

Next time, three things I hate. (grrrr.)

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Yeah, Buster's way into that superball lately. He likes putting it in shoes and then wrestling the shoes all over the place.

- Andrew

St. Louis Family said...

Hey, what's with the comment on your own blog? I LOVE the colours of the photo of Buster...is it all ambient light? Has it been adjusted in photoshop? It's kind of surreal. Dana

Andrew said...

Me too. It's been adjusted. Ali and I only communicate through blog posts and comments now. It's something we're trying out.

- Andrew

Andrew said...

I had to do a lot of work on this photo actually. It was kind of too dark in the room but I didn't want to use the flash because I liked the warm tones. I somehow managed not to shake for the picture. After brightening up the whole photo and cropping it, I desaturated the colour quite a bit and blurred the background and a little bit of foreground too. I think I messed around with the overall tone too. And then brought back a little yellow in Buster's eyes. It does look surreal!

-Ali

Oh yeah, and, see you soon hon!