Friday, December 30, 2005

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Alison and I went to the gym this morning for the first time in quite awhile and I weighed myself after I was done. I weigh EIGHT POUNDS more than the last time I was in. Must be that second cookie I had yesterday.

Our friend and my coworker Meg just left after having lunch and a visit with us. She made a delicious noodle salad to go with Alison's famous vegetable pie, and then we forced her to look at pretty much every bit of creative work either one of us has ever done. We were like two siblings vying for parental attention. Now she's gone, having been bored completely to tears, but we might as well keep all this stuff out because Joan is coming over any minute. Where did I put that bronze Participaction award from grade four?

- Andrew

1 comment:

St. Louis Family said...

I thought Joshua must be a friend of yours after I checked out his blog from your blog...very eerie!

Thanks for updating us on your holidays. We've been doing a lot of eating & drinking too. Haven't weighed myself at the gym yet though...yikes!

Dana