Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sicko

Got the flu over here. Yuck. I'm cranking the heat in the apartment and spending a lot of time under the covers. Unfortunately, I'm also quite busy with work, so not as much rest as I'd like to get. But that means income, which means I get to eat, so hooray, I guess.

I'm also working on a couple of musical projects, one of which should see the light of day around the end of the month. The final stages are a little boring and time-consuming, but I think it's going to be worth it in the end. Stay tuned.

And, by the way, if anyone ever gets the chance to see a local musician named Gianna Lauren perform, they should jump on it. Caught her last weekend and it was just jaw-dropping. Here's a vidya.



Now back to the blankets...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! My poor baby. Wish I could bring you some non chicken chicken soup. Get well.

Mum