Monday, June 27, 2011

New Song



I'm really too busy lately to've been working on this... But whatever. I'm trying to get enough recorded material together to put an album-length collection up on Bandcamp. Should be able to do it pretty soon, I think!

Last week we got to see our friend Jenny and her still pretty new little boy, Percy. They were in town on their way from Toronto to PEI. We got salads and soup from Pete's Frootique and took them to the park, because the sun was actually out and you could sit down for awhile without shivering. Very nice.

Also had a brunch on Saturday with our Dartmouth friends Ron & Kristina. It was back to rainy and miserable that day, but the brunch was still also very nice.

I've been finishing off some logo work for a couple of new clients, and I think I'll show you some of it when it's done. I'd like to do a little post about the process of logo creation, 'cause I think it's kind of interesting to see all the stages of stuff that gets discarded and/or refined along the way.

Anyway, blah blah blah... I gotta get some sleep now because the tunnel that is my visual field is quickly getting smaller. Zzzzz!

No comments: