Thursday, May 27, 2010

While You're Waiting...

I know we're all champing at the bit for Part II of "What If It's Not About Belief?" in which the main argument is revealed, everyone in the world finally learns how to get along with everyone else, and this time, as Douglas Adams says, no one has to get nailed to anything. All I can tell you is I'm working on it, OK? There's a certain urgency to getting it done now that my dad has posted a rebuttal on his blog to the first, scene-setting part of this metatheological rant. I haven't actually read his post yet because I have a pretty good idea of everything I want to say on the subject, and would rather not allow the discussion to be reframed by possible anticipations or side-roads. But it is definitely in the works.

In the meantime, how about a little fun? Here's a cover of a Plumtree song I just finished recording for another one of those tribute albums that's coming up. I decided to do it in the style of video game music, drawing everything on a grid in Garageband instead of actually playing any instruments. Don't ask me why the British accent, though. Just felt appropriate somehow.

6 comments:

St. Louis Family said...

I don't hear anything.

Andrew said...

Huh. Weird. Works on all our computers...

St. Louis Family said...

It works today! I don't understand how you recorded it without instruments by drawing a grid...what?

Andrew said...

Here's a quick tutorial.

Pen & Rix Place said...

Maybe not patiently, buy waiting.
Love the song. Garageband, eh? Very 60's name.

DoD

#pogs89 said...

That song rules!