Sunday, April 04, 2010

Help, My Retinas Are Burned.

I don't watch music videos very much, but I just had to share this one, as it has completely captivated me. Not being very "with it," I can't tell you much about the artist, but I'm sure you can read all about him in the latest issue of Tiger Beat magazine.

The video's only two minutes and 42 seconds long, but there's just so much packed into it, it feels more like 20 minutes! At least, I think that's the reason... If you can make it to the part where he starts laughing and pointing, congratulations and hang in there — you're into the home stretch.



You're welcome. If you still need more entertainment, about the only thing I've ever seen that could possibly beat this is the remix.

Thanks to WFMU for bringing these to my rapt attention.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Face...hurts...from...laughing...!!!

John and Sharon said...

Fantastic. That drew the girls away from early morning cartoons and they demanded three repeat viewings. The bar has been raised, Pingu.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you don't want this haircut.