Friday, February 05, 2010

Finally!

Today I am a webmaster! My self-promotional website's up and accepting visitors. (My professional one, I mean.) I just finished it and made it live today. Check it out here.

Working on a Mac, I haven't had a chance to view it on a PC, so if anyone notices anything weird going on, please let me know. But take it easy on me, 'cause this is the first time I've ever put together a website myself, and I'm kind of proud of my rickety little baby held together with chewing gum and arbitrary negative margins.

Have I mentioned that I hate web programming? So frustrating!

UPDATE: Ugh. It looks terrible on Internet Explorer! I basically have to redo the whole thing a different way for that one particular browser, because it's such a piece of Microsoft junk. I'll let you know when it's back up again for universal viewing. If you're innarested.

4 comments:

St. Louis Family said...

Looks great, really great, And!
I'm a PC user but don't know if that's the reason why "About" and oh shoot, now I've forgotten the next heading but both of them have the right side of the text cut off slightly. The under "Samples" there seems to be some sort of slide show but it's squished up at the very top of the screen and I can't actually use it.
But I was serious that it looks great, I just couldn't view your samples.
Dana

Andrew said...

Oh shoot. That's a pretty serious problem. OK, it's coming down till I can get that fixed. Thanks, Dana.

Stoopid Internet Explorer!

Anonymous said...

I was just about to say I can't get in but I read your comment so will have to wait till you're up again.

Mum

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing it, And. Let me know when it's up.

Mum