Friday, January 15, 2010

Bees Knees

Just working away over here. When I'm not working, I'm thinking about work. So this is what it's like to be The Man. Maybe if I got some minions it wouldn't feel so weird. Or maybe that would be the last nail in the coffin containing my formerly bohemian existence.

Business cards are being printed. They look like this.



They're expensive, but I got a ridiculous deal from my old boss at the print shop where I worked for nine years.

My website is almost finished. You'll be the first to know the minute it's up. Web design is hard! Did I already tell you that? Actually, it's the combination of web design and web programming that's hard, because they are about as well suited as print design and Microsoft Word. Or Microsoft anything, really. The left and right sides of my brain are constantly at war. I guess that explains why I keep punching myself in the head.

I'm rambling here because I have nothing new to tell you. Here, watch this. It's weird and beautiful and I miss it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Card looks great, And. I'll tell you what's expensive. We are re-doing our entire bathroom and I have opted for heated ceramic floors. Dad thinks i could buy a lot of slippers for the cost but I am really excited about a warm bathroom!!

St. Louis Family said...

I miss that too...so 1970's!!
Glad to hear you're busy with work, it's better than not being busy with work, right?
Dana

Pen & Rix Place said...

The card is catchy. Printed both sides, I assume, not 2 cards. And focus Design is your registered name? Or are you going as B. Understood?

Minions will give you severe headaches most of the time. But then there is the 1 or 3 in 20 that are actually useful. You da Man!

DoD