Sunday, February 04, 2007

Links, Weekend

OK, I figured out how to get audio files to youse guys, although they don't stream nicely on the blog like before. Instead, these links will download the files onto your hard drive, and then you can play them. Not the same, I know, but it'll do for now.

Here's the John Lennon song, and here's the Tomita piece. Oh yeah, and here's an interesting test to see whether you have a brain disorder that prevents you from recognizing people's faces.

Yesterday I played two shows with Al: one in the afternoon and one in the evening. Today I'm getting together with Charles and maybe Cliff to work on new material/new band. I also have to listen to about ten songs that my friend Catriona from Ottawa sent me, as she's coming here next weekend to play a show, and I'm going to accompany her on guitar. And pretty soon the rehearsals for Buck 65 at SXSW will start happening. Busy time!

Alison's got a knitting class this afternoon. She's been working on a hat and it's almost finished. Today they learn how to do the top part where it all comes together. It looks really cool, and I totally want one now.

Now we're going to put up a couple of shelves in the "Studio". Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

- Andrew

1 comment:

EJ said...

Glad to hear you're getting so much playing time. Congratulations on Texas - that'll be a nice getaway.

You'll have to post a picture of Ali's hat when she's done. I'd love to see it.

Eri.