Sunday, January 21, 2007

I am a woman of few words.

Since Wednesday, the coldest friggin' day ever, we've been up to a lot¹, and have seen many weather changes. Today, however, the deep freeze was turned back on. Brrr!


Dana, it was great having you here - we miss you!


Jason, where are you? Not that you can read this now, but it would be nice to see you again before you leave.

I start teaching again this week at the community college. The sole fact that I'm actually blogging right now should give away how successfully I'm putting off getting ready for it! haha.

¹ Mostly the yoozh with some extra talking and beer drinking thrown in there. Not really enough to warrant a footnote, but whatev.

-Ali

2 comments:

St. Louis Family said...

Sorry I'm not going to see you guys again, but it sure was nice spending some time with the both of you!
Jason

St. Louis Family said...

I miss you guys too! Those are a couple of really nice photos!
Dana