Friday, September 08, 2006

Combo Platter

Hi, everybody! I've got a couple of minutes before we head out the door, so I thought I'd put a few pictures on here I've been meaning to post for some time. Meg took all of them. The first couple are from the barbecue we had with her and Johanna in our back yard/sunroom, and the second pair are from the rock show on the tall ship I told you about a few posts back. Plenty of dancin' good times!






Tonight we're going to see an outdoor showing of arguably the greatest movie of all time (and you can mark me down in the "for" camp if you decide to organize such an argument), The Wizard of Oz. "Well, you see, awhile back, we were walking down the Yellow Brick Road, and..." Got the popcorn and the chairs, and now we gotta scoot! See yas.

- Andrew

No comments: